Junk Removal St. Charles MO
Call Republic Services at (636) 255-6142 Mon.-Fri. to set up a bulk item pick-up.
Eligible items include:
- Stoves and ranges
- Washers and dryers
Appliances with a door, such as refrigerators, must have the door removed.
C&D debris disposal in St. Charles
Construction and demolition (C&D) debris is not allowed in your curbside trash container. You must either call your waste hauler to schedule a construction item pick-up, or you can rent a dumpster from a private roll-off container rental company.
Some of the C&D debris that Republic Services is unable to pick-up includes:
- Bathroom fixtures
- Carpeting and flooring
- Plumbing materials
Items not accepted as part of the City’s recycling collection services
- #6 plastic (aka Styrofoam)
- Lead-acid batteries (e.g., car batteries)
- Light bulbs, window glass, glass ovenware, mirrors, drinking glasses, or ceramics
- Motor oil, insecticide, herbicide, or other hazardous chemical containers
- Motor vehicle/trailer tires