Junk Removal Kirkland WA
Did you just move into a new house where the previous owner left more than a few of their possessions (aka junk) behind? Perhaps, you’re charge with cleaning up a family member’s house after they died so it can be sold. Or, maybe you just want some help cleaning out the accumulation in your garage or basement, that project you never seem to have the time or energy to tackle yourself. 1800GOTJUNK? can help.
Our Kirkland junk removal company offers a wide range of services, such as removing unwanted items from spare bedrooms, garages, basements and other cluttered spaces and hauling them away; disposing of accumulated yard waste; and getting rid of that remodeling debris. We also offer services for offices and small businesses, such as ATM removal, retail merchandise removal and renovation debris removal.
What we offer
• Friendly, positive and conversational. Our professional, courteous and uniformed crew will show up on time, every time and answer any questions or concerns in a cheerful, friendly manner.
• Trustworthy, clear and honest. Everyone on our crew is bonded, so you don’t have to worry about leaving them without supervision in your home.
• Happy, lively and upbeat. Our junk removal crew is truly a delight to work with. We understand that heavy cleaning and junk removal can sometimes be stressful. Not only do we not add to that tension, but our happy and upbeat crew does everything they can to lessen that tension.
• Professional, informative and credible. We won’t keep you waiting all day for our crew to arrive. We’ll give you a two-hour window when you book our services and then call you when we’re 15-20 minutes away from your property.
• Responsible disposal. It can be tricky for homeowners to get rid of things like extra large items, electronics and appliances. We dispose of your “junk” responsibly, recycling and donating items where we can and taking the rest to appropriate recycling centers. We only use landfills as a last resort.
• Full service “junk” removal. We’ll take any non-hazardous item that two strong crew members can carry away. Just a few of the items we take include appliances, furniture, electronics, carpeting, mattresses and hot tubs. We’ll also haul away tree branches, sod, old books, old flooring and broken up concrete, and roofing items. The few these we can’t take away for you include hazardous materials (our trucks aren’t licensed to carry such items), oil tanks and drums and motor vehicles.
• Available when you need us. Our customer service department is available 24/7 and we’ll come pick up your “junk” Monday through Saturday. We even offer same day service for a modest additional fee.
How our junk removal works
We offer free, no obligation on property assessments, since everyone’s junk removal needs are unique. Our pricing is based on volume, how much space your items will take up in our truck(s). Our pricing is all-inclusive and you’ll know exactly how much our services will cost before you ever sign an agreement. After we’ve removed your items and loaded them in our truck, we’ll even sweep your floor.
Our junk removal philosophy
At 1800GOTJUNK?, our goal is to take the stress out of junk removal. We want to help you make cleaning out your house, your yard or your office easy. Our professional, on-time, service; our clean, shiny trucks and our upfront, easy-to-understand rates all combine to give you the best junk removal experience possible.