How to start Junk Removal business?
There are a few things you need to know about the haul away business….
- You will be your own boss…
- You set your own hours and you call the shots…
- You can get started today and receive instant payment for each completed job…
- You can earn more money per hour than the guys stuck in a boring 9 to 5 job…
- And all you need to get started is a pickup truck or van! No computer skills needed….no college degree required….no applications you need to fill out. You can start earning around $2, 000 each week – working for yourself – with your own trash removal business business.
How a simple “Haul It Away” business can make you so much money…
I want you to understand one very important fact. The “Haul It Away” business is a real opportunity for anyone to use their own pickup truck to earn $40 to $100 per hour. This isn’t some “get rich quick” scheme. This isn’t a way for you to “make millions with your computer” scam.
This is a solid business plan where you provide a needed service for a fair price.
You see, there is junk everywhere.!
- People clean out their houses and end up with a pile of junk they don’t want.
- Real estate agents and banks need houses cleared out before they can sell them.
- Storage units need someone to clean out that junk when a customer doesn’t pay.
- Contractors need their construction sites cleaned.
- Property managers need apartments cleared out before they can rent them again.
I could go on…. But the fact of the matter is that there is a LOT of junk out there, and a LOT of people who are willing to pay good money to anyone who will remove this junk for them. In fact, there is SO MUCH JUNK that you will never have to search for customers. You will always have a steady stream of income, and you will get paid as soon as each job is complete.
And with the “Haul It Away” business, you can work as little or as much as you want!
- Maybe you only want to work on the weekends to make extra money.
- Maybe you are looking for a part-time job that brings in a full time income.
- Maybe you are looking for a complete business that you can start from home.
“I love your Haul Away Guide – especially how to get customers and how to price loads. I am still working at a day job and hauling junk on weekends. This has helped me pay off extra bills and feel independent. Everything in the guide was relevant and worth the price.” Mark Brennan – Albany, New York
The “Haul It Away” business will fit your needs – simply because YOU get to set your own hours and YOU decide how much or how little you will work. In fact, there are a few people who started their own “Haul It Away” business as a part-time job on the weekends – just to bring in some extra money. But after the money started rolling in, these people quit their 9 to 5 jobs and started working for themselves doing something they loved! Just imagine being able to work for yourself, set your own hours and MAKE MORE MONEY!
Now, let me ask you a question… Are you interested in getting started in the junk removal and foreclosure cleanup business? Well, keep reading, and I will tell you exactly how you can earn $40 to $100 per hour with your own pickup truck or van.
Your step-by-step guide to starting your own “Haul It Away” business
I’m always on the lookout for great home-based business ideas to share with my readers. And about a year ago, I came across this business through a friend whose own “Haul It Away” business was growing so fast he had to buy a second truck and hire two more helpers ! I saw what a profitable business it was, and went out and interviewed 3 other “Haul It Away” business owners.
I asked these guys some tough questions, uncovered their secrets, and discovered everything there is to know about making top dollar with a simple, home-based “Haul It Away” business. To tell you the truth, I was amazed! The haul it away business is so simple it practically runs itself! It’s pretty much a simple, 3-step process….
People call you…
You haul away their junk…
And you get paid a LOT of money!
And even though the business is simple to run, that wasn’t even the best part. A “Haul It Away” business earns more money per hour than almost any other home-based business I’ve ever found. I was so amazed at how easy and how simple it was that I decided to take everything that I had learned and share it with you. That is exactly why I have created a simple, step-by-step guide that will give you everything you need to get started and earn the profits you deserve. I break it all down for you and tell you exactly how to get started… how to find your first customer… what services to offer… tips for your safety… I even give you the forms you need to get started.
All you have to do is give your business a name, and I even help you with that! I even go one step further and reveal the amazing secret that can add thousands of dollars to your income without any additional work. Yes, you read that right!
There is something else about the “Haul It Away” business that you need to know… something that just might amaze you… People are going to pay you good money to haul away their junk… $40 to $100 per hour… this is the money you are guaranteed to make on the “front end”. But the beauty is that there is a TON of money to be made on the “back end” by selling the junk that you have hauled away!
- Foreclosure houses often still have furniture, sports equipment and more that’s worth big bucks when re-sold. That’s why a foreclosure cleanup business is an ideal sideline to a trash removal business.
- Storage units often contain valuable items that can be sold for big profits.
- Even regular people just cleaning out their own houses know they have stuff that is worth money, but they just want to get rid of it!
And the beauty is that you don’t have to do any extra work – instead of dropping the stuff off at the dump, just sell it and pick up some extra cash. You will be amazed at the “junk” people want you to haul away. You are going to find barely used exercise equipment, bicycles, sports equipment, paintings, antiques, furniture, unwanted presents and more.
In fact, most of the haulers I talked to have found that only about half of what they get paid to haul away actually ends up in the dump. The rest they sell for additional profits, recycle it, or donate it to their favorite charity. Are you starting to understand what I mean when I say that the “Haul It Away” business is the easiest – and most profitable business to operate? If you can move a little junk, then I can show you how you can make a great income doing just that!
I can help you start your own “Haul It Away” business this week!
One of the great things about starting your own “Haul It Away” business is that you can get started NOW, you don’t have to wait. You don’t have to go back to school, or buy an expensive franchise and you don’t have to make a huge investment to start your own business. In fact, with my “Haul It Away” business guide, you are going to have everything you need to get started making money this week! I am going to give you a complete, “no fluff, no filler” basic startup guide that includes…