Best Junk Removal San Francisco
Whether you are looking to throw away large household items like broken appliances or old furniture, or are just trying to clean up your home or yard, junk removal companies in San Francisco are here to help de-clutter your space quickly and efficiently. No license is required to perform junk removal in San Francisco so XRefer takes care to partner with companies that have experience, perform background checks on employees and don't overcharge.
San Francisco ¼ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ¼ truck junk removal in San Francisco is $126. Pricing for ¼ truck junk removal in San Francisco includes 80 to 120 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¼ Truck Junk Removal
San Francisco ½ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ½ truck junk removal in San Francisco is $253. Pricing for ½ truck junk removal in San Francisco includes 180 to 240 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ½ Truck Junk Removal
San Francisco ¾ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ¾ truck junk removal in San Francisco is $364. Pricing for ¾ truck junk removal in San Francisco includes 300 to 360 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¾ Truck Junk Removal
San Francisco Full Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for full truck junk removal in San Francisco is $519. Pricing for full truck junk removal in San Francisco includes 420 to 480 cubic ft. Additional fees may apply for refrigerators, freezers, paint, tires, ac units, pianos and a few other large or hazardous items.Get Pricing on Full Truck Junk Removal
What Can San Francisco Junk Haulers Take Away?
If your garage, attic or house is full of old junk, chances are all of it can be hauled away today. Moreover you probably won't miss any of it, and the relatively low cost is a great deal compared to reclaiming your space. Examples of what some junk haulers in San Francisco take away include:
- Old appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves
- Old furniture, such as mattresses, bed frames, dressers, couches
- Debris from construction sites
- Electronics, old computers, copiers, cell phones/telephones, can be recycled for parts
Questions To Get Started
Before you even call a junk hauler in San Francisco you want to write down specific questions that will help you make an educated choice in hiring the right specialist to remove your waste.
1. Determine what level of service is provided. Do they load the junk truck themselves? Do you need to place all items on the curb or will they gather it for you? Do you need to separate items that can be recycled? *If you require the removal of larger (anything over 10 ft.) or specialty items, be sure to ask whether these items can be removed.
2. Estimate process. Do you charge by portion of junk truck filled up or by weight? Can I send pictures to get a more accurate estimate over the phone? For the most accurate estimate for the cost of junk removal in San Francisco an on-site review at your home or office is the only way to go, as customers typically underestimate the volume of garbage. Most haulers charge by the portion of the truck that is used, and that is very hard for homeowners to conceptualize.