Cost of Junk Removal Calgary
How to Order
310-Dump has a range of waste removal options to suit the demands of your project. Getting started is simple.
1. Assess: Consider the amount of waste you have, or will have and the length of your project. For quick spring clean ups, you may require a lower volume bin for a smaller period of time. Renovation projects may require larger bins for extended periods. Or, maybe you need us to haul the junk out for you. Also, you will need to consider where your bin will be located for the duration of your project. If you don't have room on your driveway or private property, you may require a permit from your municipality in order to place the bin on the street.
2. Call Us: We want to hear from you so that we can offer the most efficient, cost effective solutions to your junk, yard waste, renovation or construction debris removal problem. Ordering the wrong sized bin can cause you time and money.
3. Delivery: The waste dumpster is delivered to your location on the date and time specified at the time of your order. Our professional drivers are highly skilled at placing your bin in a safe place of your choice.
4. Start Your Project: You fill our bins with your waste concrete, drywall, dirt, roofing, trash, garbage or general waste.
5. Pick Up: When you are finished loading, call us and we will pick it up!
How to de-clutter a home
Start small - Do not try to clear an entire home in one day. Doing this can be overwhelming and can often squash your motivation and cause you to push it off for another day. Do it in bit-sizes. Clear out one room at a time starting with the most difficult first. If one room seems overwhelming, divide the room into four sections and clean one section at a time.
Create three categories: 310-DUMP section, donations, and things to keep. Use large garbage bags to separate your items into these three categories. If you run across an item that you're not sure about throwing away, put it to the side and decide at the end of your cleaning session. Things to keep section may also include items that can be more effectively placed in another room in the house.
Ask your self these questions. - Have I used it this year and do I plan on using it? Will I regret throwing this away or will my spouse? Do I really need two or more of the same item? If you answered NO to any of these questions, get it to the 310-DUMP pile!
Call 310-DUMP (310-3867): 310-DUMP junk removal will send two professional removers to load, clean up and dispose of everything so that you can enjoy a clutter-free home today. Once you have identified the items you want removed, you don't have to lift a finger! Just point and the 310-DUMP crew will happily do the rest!
How to pick a junk removal company
It's quite easy to recognize a professionally-run junk removal company. You just have to search for the following features to ascertain whether the company has the capability to offer exceptionally good services or not.
A good junk removal company will haul away all your non-hazardous junk at a reasonable price.
In a normal household or commercial & industrial business, a variety of garbage is produced each day; It is certainly a difficult task to handle and get rid of the different kinds of wastes in an environmental-friendly manner.
A modern junk removal company, such as 310-DUMP, has the appropriate licenses and meets stringent government regulations, and is able to optimize recycling through its extensive industry contacts. After all, everyone is working together to help the environment in any way that we can.
The company should have a fleet of well-maintained clean trucks to take away the trash. Moreover, it should have containers and dumpsters of different shapes and size to handle the waste properly.